Why Join the Youth Readiness Council?
- Applicants must be between the ages of 13 and 17 years old
- Applicants must reside in St. Clair County
- The application must be completed and submitted to the HSEM
- Applicants must provide a written essay detailing why they want to be a part of the Youth Readiness Council
- Applicants must have parental consent
If you're a St. Clair County MI resident and interested in joing the SCC YRC, Follow the link to fill out an application. Applications are currently being accepted. Mail completed applications to: HSEM YRC 295 Airport Dr. Kimball, MI 48074. Or applications can be emailed to: email@example.com. There are currently openings.